Why You Should Invest In a Ghost Mannequin
If you own or manage a retail apparel store, you should consider purchasing a ghost mannequin. This simple accessory will drastically improve the quality of your product photos by excluding unnecessary limbs and appendages. And when your product photos improve, you'll reap the benefits of increased sales and revenue. Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the advantages of owning an invisible mannequin.
What Is a Ghost Mannequin?
No, a ghost mannequin isn't some spooky Halloween-themed body form (although it would be fitting name). The term "ghost mannequin" originates from a special form of photography known as "ghost photography," in which retailers eliminate the background from their product photos. If you've spent any significant amount of time shopping online, you've probably come across products that appear to be floating, void of any notable background elements. This is known as ghost photography.
A "ghost mannequin" follows in the footsteps of ghost photography. While there are several different types of invisible mannequins available, they all share one common characteristic: the ability to remove the arms, neck and other appendages so the product appears to be floating. A typical ghost mannequin may look like your average retail mannequin from afar. Upon closer inspection, however, you'll notice that many of its limbs and appendages are detachable. Simply place your garment(s) on the model, remove any visible appendages, and snap your photos while in front of a solid color background. There's no faster or more effective way to produce exceptional quality product photos.
Reasons To Buy an Invisible Mannequin
- Can be used to take product photos for an e-commerce website or physical paper catalog.
- Made of high-grade fiberglass for a superior level of strength and durability while maintaining a relatively low weight.
- Male ghost mannequins offered here at MannequinMall.com feature an adjustable base that allows for an even greater level of customization and ease of use.
- Ghost mannequins can be used to display product in stores, as well as for ghost photography.
- Allows retail apparel stores to differentiate themselves from competing businesses.
- Create stunning product photos to share on your store's social media accounts.
- Let's face it, purchasing a ghost mannequin is a smart investment that will pay off in the form of increased sales.
- George Blitzer