This package includes Life/form Advanced "Airway Larry" Defibrillation Trainer Torso (LF03960U), the Interactive ECG Simulator (LF03670U), and the Universal AED Trainer (LF03740U). Refer to information on each product below.
Life/form Advanced Š—“Airway LarryŠ—? Airway Management Trainer is now even better with chest skin that lets you practice defibrillation using standard manual, automatic, or semi-automatic external monitor defibrillators. An internal load box absorbs the full strength of every shock to protect students and equipment. It is also possible to monitor the manikin, just like a real patient, and is compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators.
Features four ECG sites and two defibrillation sites. Perform manual, semi-automatic, and automatic defibrillation. The trainer offers the same great benefits of the standard and advanced models, so your students can practice virtually all of the challenges they may face in the real world.
This airway management trainer simulates nonanesthetized patients for practicing intubation, ventilation, suction, and CPR techniques. Features tongue swelling and laryngospasm. Realistic anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus, and stomach. Practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube, and King System insertion.
Applying pressure to the cricoid and thyroid cartilage changes the position of the trachea and closes the esophagus allowing realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver. Manual carotid pulse. With its slightly anterior position, swelling tongue, and vocal cords, the Advanced Š—“Airway LarryŠ—? is a great trainer for introductory and advanced training.
Mounted on a CPARLENE basic torso allows both CPR and airway management procedures to be practiced. Includes pump spray lubricant, disposable lower airway for the manikin, and instruction manual. Five-year warranty
Interactive ECG Simulator
- Defibrillation shock can be delivered through manikin or simulator
- Practice operating your defibrillator/external pacer without a manikin. Connect defibrillator/external pacer to simulator using adapters
- Built-in circuitry allows you to defibrillate and pace directly into the ECG simulator and observe ECG rhythms through the PADS connector
- Convert feature
- Select another rhythm to run immediately after defib discharge
- Pacing can be done on any manufacturerŠ—Ès defibrillator
- Battery saver feature powers-off simulator automatically when not in use
Universal AED Trainer
Prepare students for emergency situations with the Nasco Universal AED Trainer. Simply push a button to set the sequence of events that will help students learn the appropriate steps to follow in both Š—“shockŠ—? and Š—“no shockŠ—? situations. The instructor can select from four training scenarios for manual and hands-free training. Once the scenario is selected, the trainer will prompt the student in appropriate actions and responses. Lightweight, compact trainer comes with reusable pads and electrode sets, 9V battery, and operating instructions. Updated to follow 2005 AHA Guidelines. Three-year warranty.
- Provides both audio and written prompts in English
- Cables for training pads plug into the rear of the unit
- Volume adjustment
- Large LCD display for written prompts
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5" x 1-3/4"
- Low battery indication
- Powered by a 9V battery
- Life/form "Airway Larry" Defibrillation Torso
- Interactive ECG Simulator
- Universal AED Trainer