The AirSim Advanced Model features the uniquely constructed AirSim airway, designed to provide true, anatomically correct and visually accurate internal features.
Theξaddition of a "real-feel" skin covering provides a more realistic bag mask ventilation training experience. AirSim Advanced features an improved neck design allowing for accurate articulation.
- Effective bag mask ventilation
- Use of full range of superglottic devices
- Video and standard laryngoscopy
- Trachael and naso-trachael intubation
- Awake fibreoptic examination
Manufacturer recommends the following equipment sizes for optimal performance:
- 7.0-7.5 mm ID for nasal intubation
- 8.0-9.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 3 and 4 for LMA laryngeal masks (similar respective sizes for other superglottic devices) Size 35F-37F endobronchial tubes